Wednesday, December 22, 2010

6 months, forever & always.

Dear Hafizal,

Yayy we're finally 6 months baby! ♥
It's 6 months now, and I can’t wait until it’s our 6 years because I will be with you forever.
I still remember the day when we first met each other, I really miss those beautiful moments that we had baby. Knowing you is the most hardest thing I've ever done yet still I wanted to, because loving you giving me the best feelings I've ever had. And I know you're something else by the way you're taking care of me. I love being yours and I hope you are too :)

For all this while,
I've never knew I could fall in love as deep as I am today. Losing you is like the last thing I would ever imagine I could go through. The most important thing I learn among many more things was to trust and to be faithful to the one I love. I know we don’t get to talk or see each other much. But being apart for now doesn’t change the way I feel for you. Sure I’m lonely, and sometimes I’m overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you.

I hope we can learn from the mistakes we made, grow love some more, feed our hearts with faith and promises, smile because of each other. I hope you can understand me more than you ever did honey. And have a little trust. That'll make us stronger. Don't shake now, we're still new. We barely know each other's hearts. So I hope you'd be patient, learn me some more, understand me and have trusts. I love you so much my precious.



Your Bubu,
Athirah Ezaty ♥

No comments: